Tuesday, August 14, 2012

WHERE DID I GO? lol


 

People will always throw rocks that shine


How true is this.....???

Well people that know me know what's going on I'm not going to get into it but  people that aren't successful in life and the ones that r the ones that aren't will try to hurt u and brake u down.. there are those people that that will try to tear others down like they are making all these mistakes in there life like breastfeeding or working women when its their decision and there life y do u think its ok to say were wrong or I'm wrong on what i decided to do? I have no hard feelings i jus didn't care to see it anymore.. but people jus got to know y your doing it.. its for yourself.. whats best for you ask yourself? and do it regardless of anyone but the ones that matter.. people will say "oh I'm mean well, i worry about others over myself" is this true? no its no if it was true then y do you try to brake others down by making fun of others decisions in their life? But you jus have to surround yourself by people that make you happy and don't bring to down, be around people that are positive and don't want to hurt people ALL THE TIME as I did :) I love being around all the new people that have great things to say and r always lookin out for you and you the same! You will become a better you.. jus words of advise from someone that learned the long hard way!! Maybe you both brought the worse out of each other my hands are'nt clean not saying they are nor yours..


HAPPY LIVES TOO BETTER ONES!!!


ANYWAYS.. THE REASONING ON Y I DON'T BLOG OR HAVE STOPPED..

People making blogging look attackful and downgrading on others..

BUT I have had many people ask me to start doing it more...

SO HERE I AM IMM BACK!!

SO PLAN ON SOME TO COME SOON.....

No comments:

Post a Comment