Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tatted up??

TATTOOS


What's so wrong with tattoos? If you believe in something you do it! I believe tattoos are meaningful beauty.. Its someones past and someone future they tell a story in that time of your life.. Don't get me wrong there are some people that will put stupid meaningless tats on them and ya that's stupid like giving the bird on the back of ears lol jus seen that this weekend.. come on!

BUT I always hear "your so beautiful Nikki why would you do that to yourself?" 


IF you believe in church then so then be it.. I believe in art and learning about someone through it you jus have to want to look deep and wonder..
 I'm going to talk about two of mine that mean the world to me and 
IM SO PROUD OF THEM..






My past was a lifestyle I never want lynn to ever experience.. My mom got abused and we lived in motels and the car.. 
going to school after sleeping in a car was hard brushing your teeth with a water bottle.. Ya  well even the day I was taken from my mom the look on her face jus kills me to this day.. 
ANYWAYS my chest piece is my past a heart broken but building itself back together I fought to keep myself alive and not harming myself 
(that's what the brass knuckles rep) 
"Only time will heal your scars". I'm not a druggie I fight for my family. I work hard. Tats don't make people bad! They are beauty! AT LEAST once a month someone will say they are stupid or why Nikki this or that...
 I don't ask why you believe in something I don't.. 


We all are different we all have love for things and they are all not the same..
 I jus wish tattoos didn't have such a bad name to them because they are too cute!

This one is of Hopelynn's (my baby) her first bracelet after it didn't fit her any more I couldn't store it away I held it in my pocket for months it was very special to me and beautiful so I decided I couldn't carry it forever so I placed it on me so I can always look at it! LOVE IT!! SO SPECIAL she is everything to me! 
They mean so much for people that do beileve in them why do we have to brake others down jus to make a statement! like what you like enjoy it with others that like that I don't push tattoos on people unless they really want one and are scared lol.. look at the art enjoy it! we only live once!

This is my side unfinished still

So if you don't like them thats fine jus know when or IF you ask that stupid question "why" you may have one coming right back to ya..

2 comments:

  1. Your tats are beautiful and so are you!
    people will always be ignorant, whether they mean it or not.
    My sister said this the other day about church and the "stigma" it puts on tattoos.
    "Tattooing your body is bad cuz Your body is a temple.. well have you ever seen a temple that doesnt have designs carved in the stone? pictures on the walls? beautiful stained glass, flowers all around it".
    Made total sense haha.
    Be true to yourself and thats all that matters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie you are beautiful. If anyone understands the story of those tattoos then it is me. I love you and I can't wait to get ours. You have been a large role in my life for as long as I can remember and I am proud to call you my best friend/sister. I chose you as my kids godmother for a reason. I love you and I know I have been all emotional about expressing that lately. Love you NikNak. love Dawson

    ReplyDelete