Tuesday, August 14, 2012

:weight::

One thing I have been stuck on...

Is weight WEIGHT...
eating right do you know how hard it is to find health fast stuff 1. where your husband would even eat it with you. and 2. working full time and finding the time to make it or shop health food stores its alots of work and time... if someone is full time working and can mange finding healthier fast food I WOULD LOVE to know.. I have found a few good ones and we will eat em but then it gets old and we want something new...
ANYWAYS
Here is my body I'm in the range of 145-165 right now I'm 159on a good day 154
I want to get on the lower range of my weight 145 iv only been able to hit 151 lol never below 150..
eating right is where it starts you can work out all you want and get nowhere.. iv start to keep track of what i eat and it was a good average day ex. protein bar, slim shake and dinner avage dinner..
I do drink soda I stopped for about 3 weeks and seen no diffence so I started again Im not fat but I wanna be smaller.. so Im starting to eat right well try i guess then start working out again BUT its really hard to find the time so thing that I have started doing...
1 cutting soda off but im not going to deprive and make myself sad lol so every so often I will
2 running its so hard to run but most people PUSH hard then get missable then not want to go out again so I set limits  and lightly run.. then walk for 30 sec. then run again a good amount its really hard to get into it but run for 30 min and its the best work out you will get.. and dont take much time it work for me and im SO SO busy all the time there is always something to do
I had a problem being away from my daughter so thats y running works so well for us cuz she can come with its hard to find time working more then a full time job then a mom and a wife.. over whelming for us women but we are stong :)
DO I LOOK THAT BAD?
No not really I may feel it
I never thougt I was really THAT fat until this whole week  but IM SENTIVE lol... I guess im not taking that very well...  everything I said about enjoying your body when you have people tearing you down I dont care if I do or dont leave me alone why cant we enjoy havin a good time not reminding me of this im so sad... IM not a modle that starves herself nor HAVE all the time in world to work out I have been running for 30min that all i have time for because yes GOD FOR BID im tired from working full time and a mom house keeper and cook (husband dose help lots)..
 but I am going to keep to my running.. lets c where this gose eh next thing you know I am going to balme my thyroid or Williams...
 I will keep you posted on everything works for me
 I know my good friend has start the b12 shot and doing good so I may do that too.. haha it  didnt help I  got wayyyy sick and couldnt run then went on vacation lol... whoot
The thing is I was fine with myself and happy ONE person ONE person started this then I got over it then someone else said something I am fine but THAT person that said it... it killed me! SOo here I sobbing to all of you wish me luck I guess...
On a SIDE note GUUYS watch what you say girls r sentive to things like looks and weight were not all 100 pound modles lets us be beautiful in our own way! I understand If it was a health concern... Everyone is different girls LETS stick together and push eachother and do things for us if you feel the way I do lets do it together and fackbook our success! Still do it healthy and do where you feel good and feel beautiful.. If I felt great then I wouldnt try to lose nothing ever if I was 250 pounds ITS HOW YOU FEEL not what others say..

No comments:

Post a Comment