Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer time pics...

What we have been up to

WE have been playing enjoying LiFe!

So I decided to start posting all my pics on my blog because I didn't want to over load other peeps facebooks so if people wanted to c then they can look on here:) 
Lynn is getting so freaking big its so fun!

Alisa and I playing (there were more of these but haha ya)
WOW lol fun night we had..
Can I jus ay how CUTE these 2 are.. They are so positive and fun to be around jus cant get enough!

 My P (paula) finally playing with me! she so fun I love you
Then we went to the dunes and hung out
Alisa playing with mylo and hay jus haning out being cute, Justins dad making amazing chicken they turned me into LOVEING this chicken...

HAHA Justin and alisa playing they are too cute. Justing thought he was too cool lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment