Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Wanna know?? Y ex-friends

 
 
 
 
What happend with Christa and I??
My full story Long story 
 
 
from the very beginning..
BUT
first off I am going to start out..
this is kinda a vent dosent apply to all
BUT SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE THAT "Didnt like Christa" OR ANYWALYS bitched about her and then now that I stand up and tryed to explain alll the things YOU ARE FAKE and go behind my back and still try to stick your nose up her ass and act like u dont have an issue
DID it bother people that we were friends?
I tryed standing up for close people and say hey maybe re word or when they would say "hey Nikki thats not right" or try to rub that Christa treated you a certain way and you didnt like it..
Getting pulled a whole bunch of wayz REALLY what kind of friend or whatever are you putting a "friend" in that situation..
But that is a hole different part of y things happened the way they did this next part is what hurt me as a friend feeling like they are useing ur life and mmaking "the wrong way to live ur life"..
This is all WHAT hurt ME and what I never was able to explain myself and at least have a friend that I though would understand how u thought you were hurt and maybe explain herself and not attack!

It all kinda started by a YOUTUBE video YA?
I know
Anyways...
I had a few people call me wondering what it was about and she was kinga bitchy in it cuz she stated "get off your lazy butt and go workout its really not that hard"
so for like all you people that sit there and say that you cant loose weight and what your doing jus anit working u jus dont find the time blah blah blah i dont wanna freaking hear it" "I dont wanna hear all ur excuses" 
Huumm well duh..
Anyways I wond say how I feel about it but all I did was text her and say "maybe you should re word it" PLANE and simple well she freaked out and said how I was jeslouse of what she has accomplished and y should she do what others want? True but after her calling me jelouse haha I was already pissed..  it blew up and we stopped talking she watched my daughter at this time so we called it all off.. She was really great with my daughter so I asked her a few weeks I think or week to keep watching her I also knew they needed the extra income so we were good..
 
 
But then I jus didn't want lynn in a certain situation from a girl I thought wanted the KKK on me lol so I pulled lynn from her again I jus though it wasn't best to have her there expesally if something bad happened again it was rocky anyways...
she wasnt happy
 But we found an AMAZING same price babysitter it was futher drive in the morning but WAY worth it its her current one still and prob forever one she loves it there
ANYWAYS
back on track a few weeks go by..
 I missed them so did Casey so I emailed her and tryed to explain myself.. she claimed she didn't want to get hurt with me being up and down etc. few harsh words BUT whatever missed her I told her ok we were good again..
We had a bbq invited them over at this time they have been hanging out with few other friends so I think we were already replaced which is fine but they eat then left..
 It kinda hurt our feelings like we would of Rather had them jus not come at all
Me and Casey always accepted these two we had some friends that weren't too fond of them but we didn't care they were like family to us Of course the people that were close to us had some conserns of how we were treated thinking we were to much taken advantage of from them it still didn't really matter but after the bbq happened and they bailed I was hurt and sad so i already had a short chain
I always bottle my feeling up when I though I had a friend I could kinda start being honest to I did so She dose blog and etc she has done a few where I felt like she used my life and make fun of it
They have called me a material girl ok im fine with that
When she did a blog about material things and how people are only about and not the samnll things I felt like she used to about me
 
WHICH im NOT at all I am giving honest and to the close people in my life I would give my clothes off my back for them...
 
BUT I let it go and moved on it wasnt worth a fight or loseing a friend I was close with THEN there was one on working women I work hard for my family I want hope to live a life that I didnt get to have PLUS now days one income almost barly maskes it.. So I felt attacked Like I said I felt she was using my life to blog againist
But again I left it alone...
 
We were doing ok she got prego with her boy and everything but she talked about breast feeding and that its selfish not to OK I was dont at this time I deleted her off facebook and to this day we are not friends ALL I did was deleted her and she flipped i jus didnt care to see it.. she claimed that im insure with my choices and im not at all my baby is so healthy and how dose she even know all my reasonings to my life?
 
And this is how I felt
 
After telling how i felt I was she jus said im sorry you feel that way BUT thats not how I meant it or I will delete it if you feel that way cuz you are WAY more important to me then a POST on fb or twiiter blog whatever but never happened jus got told I  was jelouse and y should she do what someone else wants? If you make someone feel bad friend family whatever what do you have to prove to keep it? Someone close to yous says it hurts or they know its for them whats the big deal for something so small..
 
U got ur wish we are not friends you have better ones right so be glad this happened...
 
This is only the non detailed story on what happend and what I see and how I felt without the "friend" infulences ..
But to be honest YES I miss her like crazy would it be the same "the good times" we DID have no not at all it will never be the same.. its sucks and we are moving on and I know alot of people are happy about it but guess what im still hurt about it but it is gettting better..
 
 
 
I had someone that looked up to me and got mad when I didnt give her her time on the weekend and when people say all they did was mooch etc ya they did BUT it was them and I miss that I felt like I was helping it didnt bother me that much only when people were saying how and why and I would think about it and get it in my brain..
 
 
Anyways sorry this was SO long and not detailed but we moving forward and things are good
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment