Tuesday, August 14, 2012

CHILD ABUSE NEEDS ATTENTION!





I KNOW NO ONE WANTs TO SEE NOR HEAR THIS...
WE DON'T LIVE IN A FANTASY WORLD!
THIS DOSE HAPPEN...
(heres how it started)


I was on facebook and came across the video that stated "this bitch needs to die". My first thought was like who would say this about someone? SO I deiced to watch it and try to understand it.. I was going to post the video but it was sooo disturbing I couldn't bear it BUT a part of me wanted to because people didnt believe this happens.. Anyways I watched and for a about 5 minutes of her pinching, slapping and throwing a phone at his head him crawling to her and her throwing his head back and him trying to breath and calm down.. I started crying the first 30 seconds.........

When I was younger I seen violence and all but NOTHING like this EXPESAULLY with the boy the SAME AGE AS MY OWN! It seriously broke my heart into pieces..

SO I called my husband because I COULD'NT calm down I wanted him to watch this because some people didnt want to believe it.. it dose happen.. It got deleted..


When I seen the comments they really made me mad because the people were saying "shes fucked up and so is the person re-posting this" Y is the person re-posting this "fucked up"? HONESTLY IT NEEDS ATTENTION I hated seeing it, it broke me up inside but I want to help and find this out to help put a stop to it I know it will never stop but one of us can help save a lil child! Children are suffering from a hidden epidemic of child abuse and neglect.


 Every year 3.3 million reports are made in the U.S. The us had the worse record in the industrialized nation losing five children day due to abuse-realated deaths... A report of child abuse is made every ten seconds!!!! TEN!!!  If you know someone call the national child abuse hotline 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1800-422-4453) 24/7 





1 comment:

  1. I have become an advocate for abused children and it's so over whelming to see all of these precious children being tortured, starved, beaten, verbally abused, nutritionally abused and even murdered. Please visit my Google+ page to see some of my postings to educate and to get people involved with this epidemic that kills over 2,000 children in this Country alone. That not to mention the thousands that are injured for life whether it be for neglect, physical abuse, mental abuse, rape, or whatever harms a child from the hands of an adult. I vow to fight this till the day I die.
    I have just started my fight and I need others to join in and share the grim news of Child Abuse & Neglect. I am a victim of this social disease myself and it still haunts and hurts me to this day and I am now 56!
    Very Sad~Chuck Dean

    ReplyDelete