Monday, February 25, 2013

Take a step back...

  Sometimes you have to take a step back in life to be able to move forward...
As if its friends to see where trust lies or your spouse to see what you guys are waning out of life
or jus seeing on yours kids how you want to raise them....
 
"Even on my weakest days I get a lil stronger"
Well the last two weeks has been kinda crazy emotional roller coater with me and everything that is happening i find myself thinking who means well and who don't iv been burned way to much with a few people and So that's why im getting confused cuz I didn't see Right thought it...
Anyways my uncle has passed away a week ago it was jus one of those things but I have been always the one that has to be the strong keeping positive person to keep everyone not falling behind cuz ONE day after my grandpa was put into the hospital long story short its his heart failing.....
THEN I was sick for a week, also drama from a nightmare that wont go a way and trying to move past it..
High Strong at the house already, dealing with few people trying to support through and addiction and help them through it (i will post more later) but that has made everyone on edge GOOD thing tho it is getting on the up high.... But there was also a few other things going on with close friends Iv been trying to get through (nothing bad)... Jus alot at once but I did fall behind and took things a lil personal and the azitxy hit chest pain it all got to me so the thing i did was push everyone away but my boys now how to stick by myside :).... I am so thankful I have a great support system!! They seen right through me they know how I hold so much on my shoulders and jus wanted to be there no matter how i was or anything... :)

What i didn't realize was I push my own husband away...... *sigh*
we got into a funk and kind numb so we took few nights alone, which is never a bad thing it was VERY benitfial to our relationship and made it stronger... Some people jus need to do it to think clearly with all the things Im going through i guess its the way im trying to heal with accepting my uncle and g-pa
other drama is jus pointless and meaningless bitches now dayz and NOT necessary and very childish people that need to grow up... I have better things to do with my life haha wait i have alot of time to stalk people haha....WATCH OUT... iinside jok... BUT anyways
SO my friends that we have been not "hanging" around alot is there has been alot going on so its not you guys its jus life fixing through things ;) we are almost at the top again:) haha

Things are going good jus ready for summer i think everyone in life is feeling too cooped up and needing out of the house... I think everyone is going crazy NOT jus me haha..
Jus getting a different look on life im changing into such a better person and yes i can say that i can feel it.. I have been so much more helpful and this is what we do in life right learn to better our selfs..
I need to take more time ALONE time I have people up my butt 24/7 which is ok I jus know im needed and helping and I feel great about it... but thats one thing i need to work on is time for myself.. ahhah and i will lol.... WE have alot of friends and family that count on us so when it all hits at once then its hard but thing are looking better then before its jus making us all stronger and better...

I have so many thing coming up tattooing is gettting so full so it almost like im going to be working two jobs lol but i love both of them so its ok...
We have a huge trip in April we have been planning and Lynns 2nd birthday everything is gong great
and summer is right around the corner and alots to do YAY....
That jus a lil of whats up but everything is GREAT so many future plans ahhghh BIG year for us :))

No comments:

Post a Comment