Sunday, December 23, 2012

Permanent Cosmetics Class & Pics

YAY!!
I have been so crazy busy and not jus the Holiday busy...
I FINALLY got certified to do permanent cosmetics YAYY!!
This is something I have wanted to have under my belt for awhile..
I had a hard time for a few dayz but I cant tell you how great the support was with family and friends you guys really don't understand how much it really meant for me!
My husband for listening to the long boring stories and mostly my sister in law I have to admit how great she was through the WHOLE thing and keeping me going in a positive direction she didn't know I was having a hard time without seeing lynn and jus all to take in she was there she must have felt it idk lol... jus amazing support Nova, Williams, mother in law, sister in law and Casey thanks thanks thanks! I jus want to cry how great it was.. thanks for the congrats gifts :)
But the class was a whole different thing im used to, im used to high stress and non stop don't get me wrong it was stressful but jus a different way i guess.
I learn some crazy things in the class you wont think too so fun..
Haha I also did my brows and love them my fav thing to do is eyebrows its such a change..
Jus so everyone know eyebrows are sisters not twins let me explain
SOO many people think eyebrows need to be EXACTLY the same ya you want them similar and to look like they pretty much the same but your face is different.. i bet if you look at yours now they wont be EXACTLY the same I dont think I know anyone with exactly the same haha sorry this one is touchy some girl thought she had to point mine out when I had mine done lol lady shut up lol...
They charge $200.00 BUCKS to do this holy shit lol but the class was doing $40.00 for the class to do models so thanks for letting me work on the people I did:)
It all turned out great!
ANYWAYS it was a very funn experience glad i did it...
 
Here are jus a few pics of what I did during the class...
thanks again for letting me work on the people that I did :)

 
 
This is my moms eyebrows they were lil beat up after but look how much it changed her eye it was like a mini face lift she loves her new look i wil take healed pics also they wont be as intense LOVE doing this and seeing the difference in peoples faces...

 
 
Before and after on eyeliner AND brows love it...
Eyeliner
 
 

 
 
If you are wanting to do it jus let me know I have everything ordered and will get it soon I'm already a lil backed up but we catch up :) I will be having a table too.. Whoot
 


No comments:

Post a Comment