Sunday, November 11, 2012

Up to Latlety?

^^^^^^^^^^^^
HOW CUTE IS THIS!!

I have been doing more hobbies latly and its so much fun...
I have been making FLOWERS they are so much fun and so stinking cute



Anyways I have been about friends and wanting to have a bbf (girl) all the time and FINALLY I don't want one its jus too much work when you work full time and a mommy also try being an amazing wife :) ALSO spending time with family like sisters or in- laws or my parents its jus to much work so I am starting to be more family oriented which is GREAT I'm so much happier I don't have to deal with he said she said bull crap or friends trying to turn friends on friends I am going to be the great sister! and great daughter in-law and mommy, wifey, sister (2 nova and williams  :).. 
They are the ones that stay I have became really into running and hobbies I'm crafty as hell lol who knew!!
She learned how to blow bubbles!! :) :)
Now thats all she wants to do is blow bubbles.
Yay, it has been so much fun I haven't had any drama I still have few girls in my life that I don't see often but fun for girls night and stuff but when your have multiple girl friends people are always getting jealous or trying to piss each other off or something i really don't want to deal with it anymore its not worth it or my heart get broken from bein honest or jus myself so I'm over being hurt and waiting for her to come back i have to let it go and move on... FAMILY FOR this girl
 
I have been actually making time for my in laws and getting to know who they are what they are about and helping my poor parents and sister with the kids and spending great time with my daughter!

We all lose where we should be I thought we had friends that were family we got in to fights ya that's what family dose I tryed but no success but I'm at terms with it and said I did what I could and I feel great about it
I will be doing a post on what happened and MY thoughts on the whole thing that did happend with Christa people wanna know I will let you know stayed tune I was ifie about doing a post on it but its my blog my journal as they say right for me to look back on and it has all clamed down prob this week it will be up I will work on it today....

But
 Life has been so crazy we have been trying new things and jus trying to stay uptop
Life has been quite but fun work is slowing down so I am home earlier its been nice To enjoy jus hanging out for once and putting the ones that do stay in thick and thin first..
 
^^^^^^
I'm having people wanting to buy some if you are interested let me know :)
Honestly they are so cute I'm having a hard time not wanting to wear them myself lol... Im going to put them in my sister smoke shop so she can sell them :) whoot
 
 
 
 
Oh Hopelynn's face in these pics are too cute!!! love where my life is headed...
We have jus been playing and hanging out have sooo much fun!!!
I will try to stay update on blogging sorry I suck lol...
 
 
 
 So the next blogs I will be doing..
Halloween one
What happened? Christa? My view?
Family
Pics..
body update on running
Where I grew up? Pics included  kinda disturbing
 Check out my Gay rights one i jus posted great info!!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment