Sunday, October 7, 2012

*Hopelynn 18 month update*

Ahhhg man my lil lubbby (1 of her nick names) lol....
She is my everything.. my world.. My heart..
We have so fun.. We learn so much from her and mostly to make us better people.


  • She is staring to let us know when she is using the bathroom so we will get her a poddy ASAP 
  • She is soo polite she always says thank you, and talks like crazy
  • She counts 1234 and 6 lol
  • She is sooo adventurious want to clime on e everything or anything
  • Loves her cousins! She hugs them fooorever!!!
  • She has to always have her baby puts them nigh nigh
  • Loves outside verrrrry badly lol
  • Has to have her blankey and rub it on her nose and cheek.. 
  • Sleeps very good through the night and sleeps till 7-9 in morning
  • We r doing flash cards and says almost ALL of them
  • AND my fav. She says peace out whoot lol
There is so much more thats jus the bigger stuffs :)
    She really can light a room she makes everyone smile!
    She is so nice to everyone shes not scared like alot of kids and very respectful..
    Her personality is just like mine she is very independent which is GREAT shes my mini me :) WATCH OU T lol .. she already don't take crap from people.. she can play in a room by herself she jus can entertain herself cuz her imagination..
     THANKS to everyone who has made her life exciting and jus a great place for her! It means everything to Casey and I.. We make sure we surround her by the best people we think would make her and her family happy...
I could go onnn and on but here a few pics of her... 






 
WE WENT TO THE CAYON THIS SUNDAY IT WAS
SOOOO MUCH FUN SHE WENT CRAZY....









 
 
We were throwing leaves and she loved it...
 



 
 When I see these pics I wanna tear up because she is everything and to see her smile is everything to me and kc... haha im getting senstive lol

No comments:

Post a Comment