Wednesday, September 19, 2012

::know who stays::

**FrIeNdS**
Who truely actually cares in your life??


 The recent issues I've been through walked on, mooched on, attack by, and not appreciated....
People will never take the blame on there issues as friends or step up and say I had a part in it too...
It's always only one persons fault I take blame in some always have always will
I'm fun and exciting but I won't take shit from others... 
I'm a good great person I'm very honest... Most can't handle that or I seem rude but I am who I am 
I would rather have the truth over a lie with people.. Most want "oh ur pics r great"  (example) If I don't think so I won't say anything dose that make me rude????? I don't think so but if u can't handle it I choose not to be friends cuz I don't want the drama behind it....

BUT... Three people love this trait about me... (friend wise) and can handle the truth and except this who would of thought people can't handle someone being honest but it's true ALOTS... But I don't care I love it.. These r friends close to me for a while not any new recent ones so don't at all be offended cuz I love u all....
 Let's start off... 
 
*Chelsy*
She has always stuck by me she is like a sister we get irritated and fight say words we don't mean  but will always have each others backs!!! She has had a hard life but the most strongest person to hold it down!! Ilu forever and always no matter what is ever said u r true to be next to my side..

*Nova*
He has has his struggles everyone left his side I stood strong with him and made sure he got out of it ok.. As for him when I hit rough patches he is a call away.. And always will be no matter if I'm too honest he loves how and who I am.. He always means well :) he is a very positive person and always thinks the best :)

*Williams*
We r soooo much alike that when we fight we both stand strong we get mad but always know we r true and won't stabb each other like we have had by others, we will always have each others back.. We get frustrated at each other but still talk a lot we count on each other!! I honesty need him mad or not lol! We can laugh forever even when Im at my worst dayz over nothing...
He is so smart I can call him for anything!
We vent to each other we know everything about each other we have lots of history and lots more to come !

He treats Hope so great he loves hanging out with her!!!
They kinda like each other too lol..


I would say they r soooo truly amazing and I appreciate everything they do I know those two boys Nova and Williams care so much one day I was crying with soooo much that I have had on my shoulders they were right in front of me soo fast with there hugs, Pepsi's and m&ms I cant tell you guys how much it means to me that most girls I have known I never wanted to open up to.. but i have let that wall down with you two... Casey's truly appreciates everything also he knows u guys will always be here for me!! 


Anyways there is always going to be fights u jus have to know who will hang on with u! 
Everyone has problems.. U have to find the right people for u not ones that will take advantage of ur money, food , beer or anything like that the ones that will take and give back to it really makes you feel like that's all they want from you and sometimes put a strain on your own marriage its not worth it.. We have had friends that only take take take never give back and it made it hard.. Kick em to he curb and move on u have to be happy not people always complaining about work and family non stop! friends r suppose to get u out have fun and forget also to bring u up not down, I'm on a great path with friends I couldn't be happier... 

Our recent friends we have been around are truly amazing there struggles they have had or having they handle it amazing and they still always want to help us.. we have been going through alot and we know they are there if we ever needed anything.. we have been so lucky to have them come into our life everything happens for a reason huh? Im soo excited to get on track with these guys... they are so so fun to be around even if you are upset over something and wanna have fun these guys will make you laugh... I love them Casey and Justin still are in there own world haha its so funny.. They treat Hope so great and that means the world to us and our doggies haha!!
So excited for more to come...
They are too funny
 
 
BUT the true me.. Im not fake with people jus real I put people that MATTER first not everyone!
Im a good friend when i know they are good to me and Casey back..
I dont like to be stepped on and i like friends that are true to them selfs by saying to family or facebook "Oh im all about the temple" (example) and then jus cuz in front of our faces its  a whole different story and your a drinker and tatted up behind closed doors.. We don't care what you do or about or believe be who you wanna be.... friends are suppose to be support, honest, true and to freaking have FUNN... If your not true to yourself you not true to others...

 





I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU!
But jus remeber to stay true to urself dont change for anyone there is a reason I choose to only have a few good close friends cuz lots of people cant be true to certain people
comes down to finding the right people for you!


This is one is for chris telling me not to!!!
He looks funny!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment