Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Vegas and Cali *PIC OVERLOAD*

Vegas and CALI...
life was getting a lil overwhelming..
So my lil family decided to go on vacation
MUCH NEEDED!!
We went to vegas so we didnt drive all the way to cali with a 18month year old and we wanted her to see Vegas OH EMM GEE she went crazy she loved it we stayed in the castle her eyes popped when she seen it.... lol
Vegas pics....






 She loved the moving walk way lol had to do it by herself.... She my model girl... perfacet features..

Then it was CALI time...,. OOH EMM GEE SUCH A BLAST....
Amazing time together...
I cant even tell you guys how much lynn loved this.  I have never seen her soo happy and relaxed and excited also tired.. We work so hard on life it was nice to forget about our daily routes... PEACEFUL.. Beautiful.. cant even explain the feeling!
A much needed time to get leave :)
Everyone said we belong there by how laid back we were and we are heart of californias lol..











 Daddy and daughter time

I Love this pic of me and lynn OUR LOVE SO SPECIAL!!!



HAHA lynn thought it was time to pick on daddy  then she love on him the head butt him lol



Lynn was talking to auntie Shar telling her how much fun she having :)




I had to take a pic of this look how nice kc packs lol I think I was excited lol... She missed Nova lol or jus like her back rubbed lol..



She was soo tired by the end of our trip...
BUT I SURE MISSED ME LOVES HERE IN UTAH
ITS ME AND MY FRIENDS (few friends) BDAY WEEKEND AND LOTS OF FUN TO COME!!
Ill do a post on it after the fun happens lol....


No comments:

Post a Comment