Saturday, June 2, 2012

too fat too thin.. it hurts

Woman always go through this I know the girls I know do there are a few that don't..
Eating, dieting, working out is always on our minds we want that body....
I know this is a bad pic. I don't care about all the crap I get for it tho because I have a story to tell and I didn't have any really other pics that showed my body but this one

I hated myself in this pic I thought I was so fat and look at my cheeks they are all bone...
this was in 2008 I look sick but honestly in the back of my mind I want it again I miss it but at that time I thought I was so fat and there is nothing there almost of fat! what the hell do we think are we ever going to be happy with our body's? why cant embrace the way 85 percent of what women are and that size 11-13! Y do we hang posters of size 0 and say I wanna look like that?  why shouldn't we be hanging posters of our moms lol or something else.. I understand workout is very good for you and you should at least do some a week but I'm talking about the people like me that always think they are fat and wanna almost stop freaking eating all together..

 BUT one person I really like in the "stars" is Jessica Simpson because she went into a size 11-13 an said she has never felt better in her life also she said she didn't care what people though because how good she feels..
WE keep looking at the air brushed magazines and air brushed faces.. Y cant there be beautiful size 11-13? THERE can be we jus shove in our heads that if we are not skin and bone we are ugly I know Ineed to work on this badly but everyone else should too..

GUYS suck Im around them all the time and they are always comparing us woman so I sure do know y we do this  I hear them all the time in the market in work in.,. ITS  BAD but they can shove it.. Lets embrace it  we  are all beautiful im in my normal weight range its 145-165 I think AND I wanna be 140 hahha come on now lol.. I'm going to try to love it more im healthy and I don't need to go to an extreme to lose weigh when I at a ok weight which is 153..
My face looks much fuller now.. Models get air brushed they have cellulite too lol
LETS ALL WORK ON IT
AND HELP EMBRACE EACHOTHER!!!!

3 comments:

  1. i would PAY to have your body! Seriously, sense the day i first met you "as jeff blabbed to you lol" i LOVED your body and how REAL you are. You are a REAL women with gorgeous curves (i wish i had your boobs and bum!) Like for real.

    I totally agree with this post! We need to embrace and love ourselves and realize the skin and bones is NOT attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) there is so much more Icould say about this post I dont want to ramble on tho.... everyone is beautiful in there way.. :)

    ReplyDelete