Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Niks make up tips...

I LOOOVE MAKE-UP GUYS!!




Pinks, blues, purples, and etc. I am really excited to do a blog on make-up. 
I love colors on girls it makes them look so bubbly and full of life I wish I seen it out there more BUT I know alot of people either don't know where to get it at or how to do it. I get alot's of comments on my eyes "how do you get it to stick" or "where do you get the colors" most popular one "I jus cant make it look like that even when I try".. i will do different and jus explain what I do everyone can use different ways right love learn new things to do to my hair or my make up.. Hope you enjoy :)


Im not into the expesive make up 1. because I like TONS of different colors I would go broke 2. Im cheap lol. I get most of my make up from Walgreens and Rite aid..
Jessies Girl make up is like $3.99 GUYS they have the cutest colors SPRAKILY is my cup of tea :) no need for $24.99 for ONE color mac is great dont get me wrong but too expensive.. if your not into the pinks, blues, and purple they have really cute browns and tans..



How i get my make up to stick??
this is the trick REALLY when i dont want my make up to disappare throughout the day this is the trick Its $6.99 in the assesorie/make-up store and I put JUS A LIL and then the color on over it. Its like primer it feels gross only for like a minute like sticky.. make up through out the day jus fades especially out in the sun.. I dont use it everyday .. its best when u want glittery on your eyes it makes it stay




Splash eye color is really good to..


These are AMAZING


Eye shadow if you put it on the right ways u always have to make sure you blend the color in with white or tans the pic blow the top is not blended the BIG NO NO lol the one blow that is blended.. that is the most common mistake that girls do is not blending it make a huge difference.. when I don't blend my eyes look crazy lol..




no eyeliner


This is blened good you dont see the line of the purple

 POWER OF EYLEINER AND MASCARA
This pic is WITH NONE only color

Right side with none other with both it jus pops eyes OUT





 POW!!!







Doing yourself up always makes you feel better and ur husband would love it too even if you go with the bubbley looks or "natual looks" it jus looks so cute! plain is lame and soo plain lol..
I try'd to sum this short but if I missed spmething let me know and I will cover more :) Lets play!!
GUYS you can totally call me a freak I LOVE EYE SHADOWS



No comments:

Post a Comment