Sunday, April 29, 2012

Thou shalt not judge??

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, 
and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be 
forgiven."

I'm not a religious person.. I don't believe in it. It jus my choice. Dose that make me a bad person? Y do SOME "Religious" believe in something SO much but turn around and will kick you out of the family if they like something  you dont..

Im not here to cause problems Im no here to bag on people I jus wanna know why we can live in this world and enjoy eachothers time ENJOY the difference in others and learn new things about others take it in ENJOY it. YOU yourself can make a difference If you know someone don't like church y talk about it talk about sports or something don't kick that person out JUS beacause you dont have beliefs they do dont mean you cant enjoy them as a person.. I have a friend that dose beileve in religion BUT we are great friends it dont stop there we jus dont talk about it... 
Even having tattoos few "religious" people think oh no she is going to hell stay away! really guys? I would really like some peoples options on this Feel free to comment Im not saying all, but look deeper into people. dose it make you a bad person to judge before knowing? dose it make you bad to hurt people jus cuz they are not the same as you jus think about it.. and same with the "bad people" about religiousness people maybe you disrespect them because you think they will act "snobby" to you jus cuz on sunday they are walking to that church.. Test it im goin to make cookies on sunday and take them to someone in the area with my tats out how do you think they will act? should I test this? I'm not saying all jus you know those people out there.. I jus think the religion thing my more private and being athist should be too but not judge people jus by thinking there"bad" or thinking there "snobs"..

1 comment:

  1. You know my thoughts on this. I think everyone should just live they way they see fit and thats all that should matter!

    Even religions teach to love one another and "thou shalt not judge". But people do it anyway. Even non religious people judge. Its just an ugly, hurtful human trait that many struggle with.

    As far as religion.. i think things have got twisted over the thousands of years and got out of control. Like really.. your going to go to hell because you werent the "right" religion??

    Everyone (religious or not) should be able to live their own way with their own beliefs that make them happy and able to get through life! :)

    AMEN Nukka! lol

    ReplyDelete