Sunday, February 8, 2015

2014



~~2014~~ 
This is all NOT in order just all mixed up..
SO one of the many things that this year is my sister got married..
It was the cutest wedding and all the little girls got to dress up and wear beautiful dresses they just had a blast there was fun dancing and everything.. Great day all the stress my sister had planning and making thing prefect is ended better then prefect...



This is a more of a sad but in the books kinda thing..
Hope and my dad got in a four wheeling accident.
My dad was in the hospital for 3 days and had 9 broken ribs.. 
Hope had all her teeth in the front pushed back and was beat up she had stitches on her thumb and had to have in a cast cuz they couldn't tell if she had broken it (she didn't).. 
Its was super sad to see her in that way..



VEGAS BABY!!!

Everyone went to super cross in Vegas but
 Hope and I went and had girl time together. 
It was well needed..  
We walked and walked and it was a great get away..




OMG I MET MY FAV BOYS EVERRRRR>>
This so happened ekkk.. 
THE KIN..

WE LOVE THE SNOW!!!





My close friend Chels had her baby ugh and she is totally cute wish they lived closer!






I love Christmas time..
It feels so special and being with your loved ones and family.
ugh just great this year was awesome!



Hope rode her first her Mystic a close friend of mine is the sweetest she took Hope around with the horse it was really special... 







Here are my favorite people ever haha these people sure lift my high and help me through tough times and make me feel super spacial the way I should be hahah :)... 
I love you guys a lot!


WE really do have a special life with special people..
The people that do spent their time with us and love us we sure do make it count..


No matter the things that life has thrown at us we will always smile..
We have had hard times and we have had a lot more happy times for sure!
Thanks to everyone who 
has made this year special for all of us..
Thanks to the people who have lifted us! 
WE have grown so close to few and lost some..
Everything happens for a reason..
I couldn't be happier with how things have played out..
~SO HERES TO 2015~



1 comment:

  1. i love you :)))
    you are truly blessed and live an amazing life!

    ReplyDelete