Sunday, March 10, 2013

Social Media..

 
Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Instagram and ALL that jazz
Who can you trust anymore...
Few years ago you thought you could trust almost any of your friends or family or anything along those lines..
 
 
AND if you did go separate ways it ways over and done with now it seems if you do it draggs on you jus cuz all the Social Media DRAMA and other people getting involved and battles going down...
Do you see true colors when all these things like facebook and twitter or Youtube of someone??
Between the fighting and remarks people say what dose it mean??
People are so confusing!
im talking about this cuz you can jus sit back and watch people get hurt either from trust or learning who people are differently on Social Media compared to in person...
Example watching teen mom where one of the dads wanted to see his daughter but said he was too tired but yet facenooked he was going to movie 1. YES I know he was stupid, also it hurts and it not ness.. 
 But that's how it is for everyone there is so much two faced things that happen people will say they hate someone so badly but yet stick there nose up there ass on Social Media bull...
I have taken a step back anyway from it because it is jus disgusting to me to see how many people are SO differently on them you don't know what side of them is real or not or what there intentions are...
If people want to be Friends with someone you don't like its OK but for people to be shady about it is where it crosses the line I have  a friend who is going through this right now and she don't know where her trust lies anymore and it is soooo sad to me that people do this...
 
like I said I have stepped back like I don't have it on my phone anymore I have long distance friends I like to stay in contact with so I don't delete all of it and have pictures to keep there...
But how much is your time on it?
How dose most of it make you feel?
As for me I think it jus messes with peoples heads and starts more bull on it
From friends checking in at dinner and you didn't get invited how dose that make you feel? Left out and sad?
Dose people crave this stuff?
Its starting to get nice and peaceful now dayz now that I have deleted it off my phone I jus don't care anymore for all the crap and shadyness and the trust broken or learning ugly sides of people...
Are you your real self?
Do you feel good when you get those mean things to say about your friends or family the mean remarks they know are for them...
I'm guilty of this I know I am I have said things in derogatory manner about family or old friends mostly from being hurt or sad but Iv learned to control and move forward if it goes to better ourselves or not be have each other in our lives what ever it is...
 
But i know the Social Media had nothing but HURTFUL things
Yes I know posting pictures are fun people that live far away see things that they cant be apart of and it great and happy but all I'm saying is BE honest to yourself and others if you have something to say meet up or email and gett it off that don't mean attack  on social media but let them know how you feel YES it cant go south and it can also make your relationship strong I had both happen to me...
And the one that went good made it stronger OMG HAS IT.. getting something off your chest and not blasting it out on facebook or twitter jus makes you a better person...
You want people to look at you and respect you and know ya she has drama in her life but she sure holds her head high and don't have to attack..
People understand that if/when you need to get something off your chest if they take it the wrong way (this happened to me also) know that u said what you wanted and leave it I feel great that I was being a good person and saying what I needed to there face not being two face and going to other friends and talking about them..
People do what people do people handle things in different ways..
Limit yourself. Be positive.
 How much do you really need to get on it?
HAHA anyways this is my lil rant..
Try to be positive on what you say and how you say it
try to be drama free who wants it???
But if your seening yourself get hurt and losing trust move on and Social Media causing more pain and drama stop lashing out and be honest and leave it off the Internet...
 get it off but explain your life....
This whole thing was stepping back and watching peoples relationships dropp and it sucks and it is very sad it mostly is all about honesty and social media honesty...
What do you think people say behind your back on the Social Media?
What do you make yourself out to look like to other people?
Food for thought...
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete