Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hope's 1st Birthday


BIRTHDAY GIRL!!



First off THANK YOU for everyone that shared that special moment with us!!

Lynn had such a BLAST!






SO I took that day off from work. My mother offered to watch her for a few hours that morning of her birthday my poor mother had to work that night we did her b day party.. We went and done last minute shopping ballon and shit, all I was thinking about was her cake cux we didnt want to do anything like princess or fairys we wanted what we thought would suit lynn not princess everything EVERY lil girl dose princess theme but I was nervous cuz we did zoo theme Lynn jus gets SO happy over animals so why not! But it turned out SUPER cute!!




Then my sister, Casey and I all start to decorate the house:)
When Lynn came into the house she was so excited.. 
SO we started food and it was Hawaian hay stacks the same as my baby shower (cute i know) we were waiting on my brother-in-law and his wifey BUT not Chris (my best friend) decided humm ok she is excited lets let her open her presents now haha it was cute tho.. But they made it jus a few minutes after she started opening them... Love everything she got her slide is her favorite and she sand box what the grandparents got her geez lol well she dose love her lil chair we got her lol YES!! haha






HAHA AND CAKE TIME lol at first she didnt want to touch it or dig into it...

OH boy but then she sure did love it




 The after math..

 She didnt eat much but she loved the little she got..


My family always has done a tradition where you write on a balloon and sent it away it was a great feeling to share it with all my in laws and my great friends on Lynns bday I have never got to do it with my other side of that family (Casey's side) it was great to do so..  I don't know it jus one of those bonding this that I really take to heart that is jus great to share its kinda cheesy I guess but its fun.. lol


 HOW FREAKING CUTE IS SHE??


 Chris LOL
 AND his two beautiful girls

 Mommy and LynnI freaking LOVE this girl GUYS! 

 Her new sand box

Grandpa Burr playing with Lynn 
MY dad is SO great with her and knows how to make her laugh..





Lynn and Grandma King making her blow the whistle haha Liisa your great with her...






Kc picked his balloon lol PINK>>
 LOVE this one she is so happy
 Chelsy and Shar you guys rock! These two girls make sure they are always there for everything and it means so much to Lynn and us Chelsy always has to "Punk" Lynn out lol

 Everyone writing on balloons.

 HAHA Codys face looks like hes going to kill me..
Cody and Regan have lots of love for Lynn, Regan is always looking for the cute new things to put on Lynn

 Proud freaking Grandpa right there ^
One thing I have to say about her grandpa King they got her a slide and he played with her FOREVER on it before they left haha I think she has him wrapped around her finger lol I sure was cute
 Balloon tradition Pics :) 










AND THIS IS A PIC OF CHRIS ALWAYS ON HIS PHONE NOTHING CHANGES 
(P THIS ONE IS FOR YOU)

 OHH DONT KILL ME LOL
I can always count on you guys being such good friend and there for us especially Lynn thanks, guys love your guts! Wish there was more I can do for you guys! but thanks
AND Grandma King holding Lynns hand <3
She was tired all weekend long she had so much fun guys!!
Liisa her Grandma has SO much patience for her and they are really cute together Lynn will cuddle with her on the couch while me and Case go on a date they are sweet together! 
Her auntie and uncle Sis and Chandler haha they is CUTE while trying to love on her but Lynn jus is always a busy body now dayz...

3 comments:

  1. Can you do me a favor and tell Lynn to STOP GROWING! :)
    Ps... you need a follow box :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her so much and of course I have to punk her out. I promise I will be there for everything she needs me there for. She is one of the most amazing things you have ever given to all of us. I am so proud to be her godmother. I love her as much as my own and I know you feel the same with Kael and Jadeth. Especially with Jadeth. NikNak you helped me through that. You were my should and you went out of your way and drove with me in the middle of the night with that terrible night just because I wanted you to hold my hand and comfort me. Thank you! You have been an amazing friend when I was down.. I love you bum bum.

    ReplyDelete